Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Placement On Vehicle:||Left, Right, Rear, Lower||Classification:||Car Chassis Parts|
Lower control arms For HONDA Civic Eg92-95 Silver
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||China|
|Fitment Type:||Direct Replacement|
|Included Hardware:||Mounting Hardware|
|Application:||HONDA Civic 88-95 EG|
Designed for the extremes of racing use, all of our lower control arms are precision machined out of 7075 aluminum for maximum
strength and then treated for corrosion resistance.
-High quality custom-made polyurethane bushings (manufactured to our specifications by Energy Suspension) provide extended life while retaining excellent performance characteristics.
- Aluminum CNC bushing inserts prevents rust related issues found on stock bushings.
- Modular design allows individual component replacement and makes bushing rebuilds simple.
- Entrapment-type bushings do not require set screws which cause undue stress points.
- Full width bushing journals for maximum strength & reliability under the most extreme conditions.
- Micro-engraving ensures that the product is a High Quality Aftermarket product.
- Each arm is individually serialized & bar coded for quality control and trackability.
- Sway bar mounting holes are provided for the easy installation of most factory and aftermarket sway bars.
- Optional sway bar linkages are available to mount factory and aftermarket sway bars.
This pair of arms work on the following Honda/Acura models:
- 1998-2000 Acura Integra Type-R
- 1988 Honda Civic/CRX
- 1992-95 Honda Civic (JDM models or US models with JDM/Type-R rear struts)
- 1992-97 Honda Del-Sol/CRX (JDM models or US models with JDM/Type-R rear struts)
- 1994-01 Honda/Acura Integra (JDM models or US models with JDM/Type-R rear struts)
Contact Person: Nicole Weng